|This Elf's name is "Chucky".|
- I have never been particularly graceful or talented but dance has always fascinated me, especially ballet. I've always felt that I'm just too old now to give it another go--or, I felt that way, until I stumbled across Hannah's blog. It is so inspiring to read about her journey as an adult (novice) dancer, and reading her post about The Nutcracker made me feel Christmassy and happy. Also, the TUTU'S! Be still my heart.
- Now, I'm not huge on marketing my blog because I just don't have time to make a big fuss over it, but IFB has an excellent article on creating a marketing plan for an entire year. Which I will totally do...and then probably not follow at all.
- Eggnog Cheesecake Bars = my only plans for Saturday afternoon.
- Rebel Wilson. MTV Movie Awards. Amazing.
- On the heels of a shitty Instagram announcement (that was later retracted), Facebook (the same company that owns Instagram) introduces a shitty new policy. So thanks, Facebook, for once again proving that you're the biggest douche on the playground.